Largest Cruise Job Fair Ever!
Cruise Job Fairs are the leading careers fairs within the cruise line industry and offer a perfect way for candidates to meet face-to-face with cruise lines and recruiters.
Viking, Disney Cruise Line, Virgin Voyages, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Holland America Line and Costa Cruises are amongst the numerous leading cruise lines who will be attending the Cruise Job Fair in London next month. In fact, this event is shaping up to be the largest yet with 17 cruise lines being directly represented, as well as six companies recruiting for the super yacht industry!
Representatives from the cruise lines, concessionaires and recruitment agencies will all be in attendance and they are hoping to meet experienced and enthusiastic candidates for a huge range of positions on board cruise ships covering all departments including deck and engine, retail, spa and beauty, food and beverage, entertainment, accommodation, management, guest services and many more.
The cruise ship industry is booming and there has never been a better time to find work onboard. If you are hoping to develop your career at sea, then attending a job fair will significantly increase your chances of being offered a job.
- Meet up to 33 companies – all in one day in one location
- Hand out your CV to the recruiters, promote yourself directly and discuss job opportunities
- Ask questions and get immediate feedback in person
- Get valuable tips and advice
- Have you CV professionally checked at the FREE CV clinic
- Listen to a range of useful talks from industry experts
- Find out what training you may need
Friday 7 June 2019
from 11:00 to 16:00
The Business Design Centre
For all the information you need about the event, and to register for your free ticket, visit: www.cruisejobfair.com/london